The second semester of 2018 was full of events for Aenitis Technologies. Let’s take these final few moments of the year to reminisce on the last six months:
- Acoustofluidic: Aenitis Technologies was a sponsor for the event that took place from August 29th to 31st in Lille. This annual gathering is dedicated to science, engineering and the use of acousto-fluidics from the micro to nanoscale. Our CEO, Emmanuel Vincent, gave a conference about the valorization of academic developments in acousto-fluidics through industrial swarming and startup companies.
September - October:
- Access2Europe: The team of Aenitis Technologies was in Barcelona early September for this European event dedicated to the support of exploration and development of partnerships through flagship clusters in Europe. Barcelona is one of the focal point in cell therapy development so it allowed us to make new connections.
- EIC Innovators’ Summit: We were also on location in Berlin for this event solely dedicated to innovation and organized by the European commission. Its main objective is to develop synergies between leading innovative projects in Europe, network of investors and European groups, but also put the 2020 Horizon programs on the forefront.
- American Association of Blood Banks in Boston: Last October, Aenitis Technologies showcased its evaluation of the quality of stored platelet concentrates prepared by acoustophoresis during this yearly conference which covers cell therapy and transfusions. During the same event, the Établissement Français du Sang showcased the acoustophoresis process for producing culture platelets.
November – December:
- EIT Health Catapult: We were awarded first place in the MedTech category during the European event EIT Health Catapult. Thanks to this prize, a jury made up of investment professionals in innovation hailed the potential of our business.
- Innovation: Aenitis Technologies was also a laureate in the health category during the inaugural Innovation conference organized by Bpifrance under the aegis of the CGI, l’ADEME, and FranceAgriMer. This award supports the development of Aenitis Technologies on new cell therapy processes for diabetes with an investment of 1,1M€. The award ceremony took place on December 11th at the CGI.